HEAD OF SCHOOL
A Message from Our Head of School
Thank you very much for your interest in Seven Arrows Elementary School. After eighteen years, the Seven Arrows community continues to grow and amaze me with its passion for education. I am grateful to have played a meaningful part in the lives of the many incredible children and families who have been part of our Seven Arrows Way of Education.
Success by our standards is measured in one simple but fundamental way: Have we as a school inspired our students to be passionate learners and compassionate leaders? Are they engaged and motivated to be lifelong learners? Do they embody integrity coupled with the skills needed to lead from the heart?
Every day I walk on campus, the answer is unmistakable in countless examples of our students as ethical, loving, resilient, supportive, and motivated individuals who strive for excellence and make us all proud. We can rest assured that we are sending into the world citizens who will stand for what they believe in, who will innovate and imagine, who will make a difference in local and global communities, and who will inspire and touch others through their creativity and passion, thereby making our world a better place for all.
This is the power of a single community working together for the lives of future generations. We are deeply committed to each child and to our world, and we invite parents with the same dedication to join our tight-knit community.
Founder & Head of School
RECOMMENDED READING LIST
Seven Arrows provides a dynamic curriculum that is supported by the latest and greatest in brain and child development research. Below is a selection of titles that our team of educational experts keeps in their toolbox and we recommend to our parents to enrich their relationship with their child and the Seven Arrows community.
- Children of Paradise: Successful Parenting for Prosperous Families by Lee Hausner
- Delivered from Distraction: Getting the Most Out of Life with Attention Deficit Disorder by Edward Hallowell
- Me to We: Finding Meaning in a Material World by Marc and Craig Keilburger
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Blessing Of A Skinned Knee: Using Jewish Teachings to Raise Self-Reliant Children by Wendy Mogel
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships by Daniel Goleman
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink