DISTANCE LEARNING AT SEVEN ARROWS
Welcome to Seven Arrows’ Distance Learning! This page is designed to connect our community to resources that help you navigate the roadmap ahead. Distance learning is used in a wide variety of fields and locations, reaching well beyond K-12 and college campuses. Meeting the instructional needs of our students is the main goal of this program. Our faculty is well trained and continues to advance their capacity to provide dynamic and effective long-distance instruction indefinitely. The success of this rests upon the partnership with you, our parents. Feel free to review our FAQ here >.
Distance Learning Program Team:
Maria Arellano, Ed.D., Associate Head of School & Director of Curriculum – email@example.com
Sara Kaviar, Director of Innovation and Technology – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go Noodle – Brain breaks, movement, fun physical fitness.
- Headspace – Meditations and brain breaks for all ages.
- Scholastic – Programs for remote supplemental learning.
- TedEd – Lessons plans on various subjects.
- The Best Ideas for Kids – Arts, crafts, and creative activities.
- Vooks – A diverse selection of read-a-loud storybooks.
- Virtual Arts and Culture – A collection of virtual museums and cultural collections.
- Mystery and Science – Lesson plans that translate easily at home.
- National Geographic for Kids – Endless collection of experiments, videos, and articles.
- Book Creator – Create your own books for your kids to read and learn.
- Games for the Family
- “Netiquette” – Common Sense Media offers advice on how to get kids ready to video chat for online classes.
Take a deeper look at our distance learning program. The button linked below provides a sampling of lessons, community events, and student performances from our spring distance learning semester.